Remedies at Home for Hair Loss
Hair loss can give women a panic attack because they were thinking “I’m going to be bald!” and no woman wants to have a shiny head. Good thing there are remedies that can help woman treat hair loss.
Can be your best friend when you are suffering from hair loss because a regular application of Castor oil is a good hair loss home remedy.
Castor oil benefits include natural antibacterial and antifungal properties and is high in Vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and Omega 6 and 9 beneficial fatty acids. The unusually high ricinoleic acid ratio makes it beneficial to skin and hair.
In fact, castor oil has traditionally been used topically for hair loss.
Aloe Vera and Coconut oil
Are well-known remedies for hair. They are known for their capabilities to make the hair looks shiny and soft but these two can also help you fight your hair loss problem. Simply massage your scalp with aloe vera and coconut oil and it can help you prevents hair loss and grow beautiful new hair.
Is not only a healthy root crop but also a root crop that can be a big help for people who are experiencing hair loss. The leaves of the beetroot mixed with henna can cure hair loss or baldness.
Other essential Treatments include
- Hair packs made with hot olive oil, honey and cinnamon powder can work wonders with your hair loss problem if you apply it to your scalp for 15 minutes weekly.
- Another effective and cheap way to cure hair loss is by mixing honey and onion then apply and massages it on the bald patches to help stimulate hair growth.
- Using a paste made with fresh coriander leaves is an effective remedy for hair loss and it is very easy to make.
- Increasing your intake of Spinach and lettuce juice can also help you with your hair loss because it promotes hair growth.
- Boiling hibiscus oil extract and adding fresh lime juice is an easy to do home remedies for hair loss. Apply the mixture to the bald patches and it will be work wonders for your hair loss problems. This can be applied along with your hair shampoo.
- Regular intake of mixed banana, honey, yogurt and skimmed milk is a good and healthy home remedy for hair loss. This remedy does not only bring back your beautiful hair back but it also gives you some sweet treats.
There is no reason to panic if you found out that you are suffering from hair loss because hair loss is not the end of the world for you. There are remedies that can heal you and it can even be easily found in the comfort of your house. Different kinds of oil, fruits, spices, vegetables, root crops and other pantry items can be an effective home remedies for hair loss.
Please comment below if you have any other home remedies for hair loss. And we would love to hear your feedback if you tried any of the home remedies listed above.